Friday, February 02, 2007

Comment Glitch......

Okay....some of you may have tried to leave me a comment in the last day or so but weren't able too. I am not sure why BUT....there is some sort of technical glitch that isn't allowing people to view or leave comments. I didn't realize it until my dad called me to tell me he couldn't comment yesterday! He never leaves me comments and when he finally decides to.....well....he can't. So, today I did a little research and I guess there are several people having similar problems. Hopefully blogger will correct it soon. But in the mean time, I do have a temporary solution. Here is what you do...

Go to my comments. You will get that message saying "unable to complete request....blah blah blah". Go to your address bar. That is where web addresses are (ex. www.google.com). I think it says something like www.blogger.com/comment.yada,yada,yada. If you go to that address bar and leave everything the same EXCEPT you have to add the number 2 after the www. It should look like this: www2.blogger.com/comment.yada,yada,yada. Then hit enter. Viola! I don't know who had the time to figure that out but for now I am happy that they had the free time! Hopefully the problem will be fixed soon!

3 comments:

delilah said...

Ha ha ha...after all that explanation they must have fixed my problem. I had sent them a little message earlier. Well...I guess now you know in case it happens on any other blogs you frequent.

Anonymous said...

Delilah, I bet I know what your dad was going to comment on......lets see if I'm right--something about the cat not staying off your laundry, I think I'll put it away--(Well, where are you going to put it (cat) ?).
Just a guess, but I can just see his face when he read that sentence. We are finally getting some snow, but you can still see the grass, I hope we get more..
Alex has been with us the last two nights, she has strep throat, I took her to the dr. yesterday. Sorry this turned into a letter.
Aunt D.

Stephanie Appleton said...

That was so annoying yesterday!