Monday, February 05, 2007

A Fun Contest...



****Edited Edition*****The contest is Feb. 13th not the 10th as I posted earlier!!! Oops - didn't mean to scare you Steph! Where did I get the 10th???

My sister-in-law, Stephanie, is hosting a contest called Make it From Scratch. Here is what you do. Just make something from scratch. It can be food, a craft, sewing, etc... Whatever you would like. Then you need to post about it and link it to Stephanie's blog. And you need to tell her about it. On Feb. 13th she will post all the links. How fun. I am planning on participating but I am not telling you what I am doing just yet. I want it to be a surprise. There are prizes too!!!! F-U-N!!!

BTW....
Current Temp.: -2 degrees F.
Number of Cards I made this week-end: 16
Time I fell asleep: 11ish


1 comment:

Stephanie Appleton said...

uh its Feb 13th You scared me there for a minute! I don't have time to make mine until this weekend.