Monday, September 24, 2007

Am I Really????

Sometimes I truly forget that I am a licensed insurance sales person. It's kind of crazy if you think about it. I am really more of a free thinker. Honestly, I really did like selling insurance. Unfortunately, the circumstances didn't work out and well...we all know how that went - but now I am a domestic goddess and blogger extraodinare. Either way (back to the topic) lets talk about insurance for a moment. It isn't the business it used to be. There are so many options. You don't have to have an agent. There are companies that you can just call up and deal with their reps. And there are on-line companies...you do everything over the internet. Most all companies will give you an online quote. Cool. It is such a nice service when you have a bad driving record or have poor credit. You don't actually have to face someone or feel like you are answering to them. Plus if you are looking for better insurance rates you can get many quotes pretty quick on-line. I recently (I haven't even told Jake yet....) checked out some rates online. I recommend if you do one of those sites tell them you would only like to get emails (otherwise you may get a lot of calls) and don't give them your social security number. Although, an insurance sales person is required to ask your permission to run your credit report....some may do it without asking (trust me on this one).

No comments: