Sunday, September 16, 2007

Saved Some Money Sunday....

I went to Goodwill today. Man, did I ever clean up. I got some really cool stuff. Everyone in the family got something. One of my best finds was a sweater with the tags still on it. The asking price was $29.99 - I got it for a mere $1.75!! I found Jude a Buzz Lightyear pajama top to go with a pair of bottoms I bought for him at Kohl's last year on their clearance rack. Elise got a cute Halloween top and Jake- an American Eagle long sleeved shirt. It was really nice. I also bought some old sheets for $1 that I will be using for my many sewing projects. I spent a total of $26 and left with 2 BIG bags of stuff that we needed. I love thrifting - it is like a treasure hunt. When we get rich I will still thrift. By the way...do you know anything about financial consolidation software? It has something to do with money, right? As much as I want more money - I really hate it. I do. I've even been thinking about taking on a job at home - I'll tell you more about it later, if it all pans out. Until then.....


$10

No comments: