Saturday we went to the Cleveland Zoo. It was a beautiful day out - and you know that means- every other family thought it was a good idea to go to the zoo. It was packed. We had to hike it up to the Primates (if you have been to the Cleveland Zoo, you know what I mean). While we were going up the hill, Jake accidentally stepped on my shoe and broke it. So, I walked around with a broken shoe all day. We got home and barely sat down when the phone rang. It was Sherry inviting us over for dinner! How nice - so we packed up and walked over for a nice dinner with the Loomans.
Sunday we went to church. After lunch we did some cleaning. Jake shampooed the carpet (thank you thank you thank you). I worked on all the clutter sitting around. Instead of just dumping it all in the basement I found a place for everything. Things are starting to get back to normal around here. I found a few things to get rid of so I loaded it up and headed over to Goodwill. I LOVE that store. If you haven't noticed- I am becoming a regular. OH MY GOODNESS....you can't believe the deals I got. Here is what I got....
- 2 Gap zip up hoodies for Elise
- cute cute cute skirt for Elise
- pair of PJ's for Elise
- Land's End button up sweater for Elise
- princess costume for Elise
- (it was her lucky day)
- 2 bags of batting new
- large bag of polyfill new
- yo yo maker (a sewing thing) new
- dozen large foamie shapes (craft for kids) new
- 6 large make your own buttons new
- scrapbook cover kit ($22.50 retail) new
- Cricut Font Cartridge....OMG....several on ebay right now with bids for $50!!!!
- Brand NEW with the tag Gore-Tex leather hiking boots kids sized (on ebay for $56!!!)
- shirt for myself
- christmas cookie box thingy
- lobster beanie baby
All for a total of $30.76. Man I am a super shopper. Jake said it is my new job to go look for things we can sell. Oh, he may regret saying that. Either way, I am not buying anymore until we sell that cartridge. We might sell the shoes or keep them for Jude.