Today is The Miller Way's 2nd Birthday. I can't believe it. Two years...Wow. So much has happened in two years, yet it seems like only yesterday. Here is a list of 13 different things that have happened over the past two years.
1. We have moved twice.
2. Both Jake & I changed careers several times (Me- houseparent to abstinence teacher to insurance sales girl to stay at home mom! Jake - houseparent to custodian to scanner guru/sales assistant for a company that sells stuff to power plants!)
3. Elise was a baby when I started this blog, now I have another baby and Elise is a big girl!
4. So much Blog Controversy (it seems so funny now) - I had a lady leave me a message on my cell concerning my blog questioning my character, I was reprimanded at work for writing that I was going to be going to part time and was worried about the money, I had a pastor of a church (not my church but a man that does know me) actually talk extensively (not in a good way) about MY BLOG in a Sunday morning service (my blog hits doubled after that...so I didn't mind LOL).
5. We vacationed in the Outer Banks.
6. We've attended 3 weddings, 2 funerals, countless home parties and one Amish family reunion.
7. Jake & I have both been in the hospital.
8. We changed churches.
9. We've been to Tennessee & West Virginia (combined) about a dozen times.
10. Jake had one car accident ladder rack (that is if you don't count him running into the garage as a car accident!)
11. I've been to the gym 5 times (once was for a tour)!
12. I've attended 3 conferences and one concert!
13. We've potty trained, weaned, taken binkies and night time sippy cups. We've disciplined and laughed and watched our kids grow. We've went from cribs to big beds and have had a few sleepless nights. And it is all documented here! It's the best diary I've ever kept!