Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dang it...

Today I decided to get down to some sewing. I have a lot of Christmas stuff to make not to mention all the stuff I have cut out that needs to be sewn together. So, I start the laundry and in between I planned to sew. I got one set of pot holders together and started on the second set. I broke a needle. That is annoying but not a big deal. I change the needle and try to sew. The results were lets say - less than desirable. Upon further inspection I realize I broke my sewing machine. Please tell me this isn't happening. There is a repair shop in town I am going to give them a call and see if I can take it in this evening. I can't imagine taking three kids in a sewing machine store. Phooey.

2 comments:

delilah said...

I just called them and I can take it in whenever but it will take a few days to determine the problem and then more time to order the part! I can't even believe this.

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

You could come down here and finish things up, that way you couldn't leave until they were all finished..