Saturday, October 20, 2007

Goin' Trick or Treating....

Man the weather has been quite delightful. It has been unseasonably warm. Last week it cooled off and they were predicting some very cold temps so I put all the summer clothes away and finally hung up the sweaters and sweatshirts. Now tomorrow it is going to be 80 degrees (monday too!!!). I guess my kids are going to be sweating (oh, I crack myself up). Well, next week is trick or treating. It will probably be raining or snowing and 40 degrees out by then. It always seems to be very cold when you have to drag the kids around the neighborhood. BTW...Jude is going to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and Elise is going to be a Princess. I actually paid full price for Jude's costume. It makes me sick to think about it. It was less than $20 but man....it is a costume. While I was looking for costumes I noticed many of the little girl stuff was sexy costumes! What is up with that - it is sad. I understand sexy adult costumes but not for little girls.

No comments: