Sunday, October 07, 2007

Travel...UK Edition


I love traveling yet, I have never been an international traveler. Maybe someday. I would really like to go visit the United Kingdom. I've always wanted to go there. I think it would be soooo cool. I'd first go to London. I would love to see the London Bridge. I wonder about the hotels in London - do you think it would be expensive? I'd definitely try to get over to Notting Hill - I hope I run into Hugh Grant. Although that would be awkward - running into the other love of my life with Jake there and all.

Next I would travel to Manchester. It looks so old and beautiful. The town hall is a huge fancy building - not like anything we have in the United States. I've heard hotels in Manchester are pretty reasonable. Manchester also has a huge ferris wheel. I bet the city is gorgeous from up there.

Last I would go to Birmingham. There I would find theaters, cinemas, great unique food, huge markets and history. Supposedly, the city has more canals than Venice. I'd definitely spend alot of time in the museums and learn as much as I can. I don't think I would spend much time in the hotels in Birmingham.

No comments: