Saturday, October 27, 2007

Driving Home with Jennifer

I should be going to bed. I have a busy day tomorrow. This week has been absolutely insane. Today JenF & I went to Wheeling for Patty's calling hours. I have so many things to say about so much stuff - but I can't right now. But I will say, on the way down and even more on the way home we talked & talked about "the old days" - parties we had, stupid stuff we did... I know everyone thinks my life is an open book because I do disclose quite a bit on my blog but honestly there are so many stories that I haven't written. I haven't even begun to scratch the surface. Sometimes I feel like by the time I tell you about my recipes or what I am making, keep you updated with the kids, and then do my TT & Wordless Wednesday....I am all blogged out. That is too bad. Either way, it was nice to spend the day with my old friend Jen.

I do have a quick and funny story about her. She works for a Veterinary magazine. They were having a meeting one day and they were trying to come up with a new way to reach people. So Jennifer told them about my blog. She described it as conversational and she really likes that part. The next day she tells her boss he should take a look at my blog. How cool is that. That evening he did. After reading THIS post (which happened to be my post the day he looked) he noticed a link for an earlier post with JenF stories. Needless to say...her boss read some interesting stories about Jennifer. I guess he teased her for a while - called her faucet mouth & such.... Sooooooooooooooooo Funny.

At least I thought it was.

d

1 comment:

Stephanie Appleton said...

oops She must have forgotten about those stories when she recommended he check it out!