Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Make It From Scratch Carnival....34th edition

You should go check it out. There are some cool things that people have made. If you aren't familiar with "Make it from Scratch" it is a weekly collection of posts people have written about things they made from scratch. This week's theme was Birthday parties - although not everyone remembered (ahem...like me). The carnival includes everything from denim bags to caramel apples to homemade air freshener. I contributed my post about the quilt I made - remember I wrote about it on Junky Love!? Each week someone new hosts the carnival. This week's hostess is Silvia. Next week's is Nini Makes. I hope someone decides to make costume jewelry!

Until next time here is something I thought about while eating my raisin bran this morning....Why do cereal companies always refer to raisins as "plump & juicy"? Raisins are not even close to plump or juicy. Do they think we are dumb?

Have a fabulous day!

No comments: