Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sore Throat

I have a sore throat. I am upset about it. I don't have the time or patience to get sick. Plus it is 80 degrees out. Who gets sick when it is 80 degrees? Maybe I just need some rest. We have been going and going like crazy people. Today was the little girl next door's birthday party. It was cute. She is really into High School Musical. Pretty much everything she got was HSM. Isn't it funny how every kid has a favorite thing. Elise loves Hello Kitty. She gets so excited when she sees Hello Kitty stuff. I never wanted my kids to like character stuff. Oh well. How naive I was to think I could keep them from it. If you remember, Jude used to LOVE the Wiggles. He has since gotten over that and now rarely even watches the show. Elise saw it once and really liked it. Yikes....I don't think I could handle another two years of Fruit Salad...Yummy, yummy. So, we don't purposely watch that show. Maybe I am mean.

Some little girls have the horse obsession. They collect horses and dolls that wear equestrian riding apparel. I was never one of those girls. In fact I can't really remember what characters I liked as a kid. I did have a Strawberry Shortcake birthday party once.

No comments: