Friday, October 19, 2007

My Deal of the Week!!!

Before you read this post, check out....Dodge Charger accessories.

As you know my latest hobby is Thrifting. Earlier in the week my phone rang. When I looked at the caller ID I had to start laughing. It was my friend, Melanie. I was laughing because the last 3 or 4 times I have talked to her I have been in Goodwill - this time wasn't any different. She must think I live there. Ha ha. Well, I don't but I have been going about once a week. I am still amazed at the stuff people give away. I guess it is true: one person's junk is another person's treasure. This week I found the coolest thing....A Starbucks French Press Coffee maker thingy. I don't know the technical name. Either way, I have been wanting a French Press for some time now. I was even going to put it on my Christmas list. Now I don't have to! I am so excited. BTW...it was only $4!!!!! Oh, wait - I also had a 20% off coupon for donating stuff. So it was only $3.20. It is not only is in perfect condition but it came with the instructions. I made coffee in it this morning and I will admit it has been a learning process. It says to course grind your coffee but I think I made it too course the first time because the coffee was very weak. I ground some more and added it. It made for a perfect cup of joe. Really....very good.



No comments: