Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Is it the time of year???

I am in a bad mood today. I think it is this time of year. Although I try to simplify the holidays it all feels like too much. So, there...that is my complaint.

Other than that I don't have a lot to say. I am having a little bit of writers block - probably due to an excess of coffee consumption - I can't keep one thought for more than a few seconds. I should cut back. LOL.

I want to get some sewing done today - we'll see how that goes. I did get to sew about 8 bags while I was in Tennessee. I am not quite sure what I am going to do with them. I have modified the design a little for practical reasons (save time and a little wider). I will try to post some pictures on my Junky Love blog later today. I have a long to-do list. Jake will be traveling a lot during the next two weeks so I plan to do some serious crafting after the kids go to bed. I will, of course, keep up updated. I might even make some fashion jewelry! Can't wait to share!

No comments: