Monday, November 05, 2007

Laundry Day....

I am doing laundry today so I may be posting throughout the day as things come to me.

Here is a little random for you...

Friday Jude informed me he wanted me to get a job at Subway so I can make a lot of money and Jake can stay home with him.

This weekend we watched a little of Notting Hill - one of my favorite movies. I've watched it at least 10 times and still get a little teary. Hugh Grant........................

The T.V. writers are on strike. Big deal. I am getting pretty sick of the same story lines just recycled....can't anyone be happy?

We went and looked at this house around the corner from us. It was our second time there. I like it but it has a small yard...although it is next to the Gorge. In fact it is pretty much directly above the Mary Campbell Cave (read the history). Anyhoo...Jake decided (last night) the house isn't for us...... So, the search goes on.

No comments: