Friday, March 17, 2006

I Forgot to Wear GREEN today...

I don't really have time to be posting right now. I am working in the office today. I'll be training some new teachers from out of county. But I wanted to tell you I just heard on the radio that St. Patrick WAS NOT from Ireland. He was from Whales. My ancestors came from Whales (the same place Catherine Zeta-Jones is from, I know you are thinking we look alike, now you know why. ha ha). Either way, I can now say all that green beer was not in vain. Well, that and I am irish too...lot of red heads in my family tree. Love to write more but I am off to put my corned beef and cabbage in the crock pot!

Have a good day.

6 comments:

Jake said...

Delilah did not put the corn beef and cabbage in the crock pot. I am suppose to do it now. I have yet to do it, I hope it's not to late for it. But I am wearing green. Speaking of corn beef and cabbage. When I attended Berlin Christian Fellowship I had a friend who was in the comedy act called "Corn Beef and Cabbage" it was hilarious, very talented guy. By the way this same guy went on to Hollywood and is in a bunch of commercials. You might have seen him Nate Torrence, he has been a lot of Capital One commercials with David Spade.

delilah said...

Gee thanks Jake, now we can eat corned beef and cabbage at 10 P.M. tonight! Oh, and nice name dropping! ha ha.

Jake said...

What time was the crock pot finished? How good was it? Hmmm!?!?!?!?

delilah said...

Yes, this is how my husband and I communicate these days....

Papaw said...

Whales or Wales?

delilah said...

When I first read your comment I was like, "what the heck is he talking about!?" It took me a while. Yes, it is Wales. Silly me.