Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Just an Update....

So, I sent JKL an email and I did get one back that was very pleasant. So, everything is fine and I'm over it.

By the way....we are going to West Virginia this week-end. I am hoping for warm weather and sunshine. Maybe wishful thinking, yes, but it doesn't hurt to dream. Maybe I will have some good material for Monday's post. Just think - 8 adults (I think Applehead's parents will be there too), 6 kids (5 of them are 4 or under), two trailers, a mile long driveway and A LOT of mud...all in West, By God, Virginia. It already makes for a good story.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

Stephanie Appleton said...

Warm weather? Well not the last few days, but I haven't checked the forecast.

Tim's parents and uncle will be here. With almost the whole gang here I am sure we will have stories! Can't wait to see everyone!

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

Does it ever. I too can't wit for you guys to get here. The weather is not going to be warm. 47, 45, 46 respectively snow on sat and sunday.
Still going to be good.