Thursday, March 23, 2006

Lovin' the Job....

Today I went to pack up my bag for school and I couldn't find my Drug Awareness Game. I think I must have left it at the office last week while doing a training. So, I was forced to change it up a little. I am teaching the 6th grade and we ended up playing this game about Immediate Gratification & Self Control. The game asks all these questions. I thought I would share a few questions and some of the answers. They are so funny...

What is Immediate Gratification?
- being thankful
- when a girl has a period
- drinking at a young age

What is infatuation?
- when women eat to many calories and make themselves throw it up.
- when the blood is inside the womb.
- being upset
- when the vocal chords get bigger
- when guys start wet dreams
- when you get fat
- when an egg cell & sperm cell meet
- love

What is ovulation?
- used to see baby when woman is pregnant
- when a girl gets curvy
- when a girl gets big hips
- when a girl has her period and the lining of the uterus is shed
- girls start periods
- when an egg cell and a sperm cell meet

So, that is it for today. Have a good one.




2 comments:

Stephanie said...

It is funny what they come up with!

oy_withthepoodlesalready said...

We keep talking at school about keeping a running list of funny answers and comments. My favorite was a girl who talked about her craft supplies coming from Pakastan. I didn't think much of it cause things are made everywhere these days, until she broke something and said she needed to send Mom back to Pakastan tonight to get more...it was then we found out she meant "Pat Catan's" craft store!
Also - Harriet Tubman was arrested for refusing to give up her seat on the bus.