I only have 10 minutes to write. I am going to type random things I have been thinking about....
- Jude (my son) is so observant. He noticed I painted my fingernails clear! He walked in the room and noticed right away! Today I curled my hair different. I walked in the living room where he was watching Little Bear. He looked at me and said Mom, I like your hair. How cute.
- Speaking of hair...Vin Diesel is in a new movie and he has hair. It isn't pretty.
- Why do women in their 20's & 30's keep having affairs with 14 year olds? I keep seeing this on the news weekly. Have you ever seen a 14 year old boy? What is the appeal? The most recent case was in Florida. The teacher (who I didn't see a picture of but I did hear she was a hottie) only got 3 years of house arrest. In the other county the charges were dropped.
- My kids this week are great. So cute and innocent. But, yesterday they said this kid was in lunch telling everyone that boys have 5 testicles. So, one brave kid asked me just to be sure. He thought he was missing a few and was worried. Oh my.
- Jake is working during the day today! Yeah. I won't be all alone this evening.
- We watched Sideways. It is hysterical. It is pretty explicate but not in a "Closer" kind of way. And not in a "Scary Movie" kind of way but it was okay. Those scenes were short. They didn't give me a gross feeling like some other movies. Either way....Hysterical movie and if you love wine it is filled with tons of info. for you.