Thirteen things I would like for Christmas - in no particular order of course.
1. To sleep in past 7 A.M.
2. A few extra hours each day.
3. A vacation. Somewhere warm & sunny - tropical. With no kids. Not that I don't love my kids but I we all need a little alone time with our spouses, while sipping fruity drinks & laying on the beach. Right?
4. Unlimited gift card for the grocery store. I would love to just go & buy what I want, when I want & not have to worry about the cost. I would eat lobster & filet at least once a week. And I would invite people over for dinner every other day.
5. A huge gourmet kitchen - one with all the latest gadgets. I LOVE kitchen gadgets.
6. A big flower garden. I would pick flowers & give them to all my friends.
7. A new job. One that pays a lot but doesn't require much work. It would have to be very flexible & be meaningful in some sort of way. I guess I don't mind the work but I want to make a difference somehow. Ooooo....maybe I could be president. I think that would be a great job for me.
8. Did I mention kitchen gadgets? Here is a list of the ones I need: Bread machine, small pressure cooker, a cast iron grill pan, etc.....
9. My own radio talk show. If Howie Chizek ever retires I am after his job! Whoa...you think I tick people off with my blog, imagine a talk show. Can you imagine my EGO?
10. Fruit. Not the kind you eat but Fruits of the Spirit (according to Galatians 5:22): love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness & self-control.
11. Good health for all my friends & family. No cancer. No colds. No zits. And no barfing kids.
12. Snow. But not the normal snow. I would like it to snow those big, white, fluffy snowflakes but without it being cold. I think it should snow for the winter months & still pile up like always but never get below 50. Then in the spring it all just melts away. No winter slush.
13. One of those cars you see on the commercials every year around Christmas with a big red bow on it. I want it for free. No taxes or any of that garbage. And I would like free gas for it. I don't ask for much do I????
If you would like to read more Thursday Thirteen's or would like to participate, which I highly recommend, go HERE.
Have a fabulous day!