Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I Love Tom Cavanagh!!!

So, I just watched this new T.V. show called "Love Monkey". Tom Cavanagh is the lead character. I LOVE him. He used to be "Ed". I loved Ed and was so sad when the show was cancelled. He played this lovesick fool that pined over the same girl forever but just never quite got it right. Until the final show of course. There is this girl named Julia on the new show . He described her as "sublime". I always wanted to be THAT girl. The show has great music and I can't wait until next week. This is only an 8 week trial so watch it and it won't get cancelled.

On anther note, a girl in my class today told me she heard there was a "National Pot Day" where everyone can smoke pot and not get arrested. Hmmmmm. Reason #324 that I will homeschool my children. I've given Jake my 2 year notice.

Short Post, I know, but I've had serious insomnia (for several days now) and I think I am finally tired.

5 comments:

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

and people question me on why I moved to WV, building a house underground and homeschool my three(soon four) kids?!?

amyd76 said...

I hear you! I see 18 reasons to homeschool every day. Not to mention the other 190 reasons in the hallway.- no manners, foul language from small kids, plain meanness, disrespect...I could go on and on. I know that sounds mean, but I also know for a fact that kids influence other kids' behaviors, and I also know for a fact that I can't control who is put into my kid's class-who her friends will be...anyway...again, I hear you!!

Anonymous said...

That is scary that someone her
age knows about national pot day.

Things sure were more innocent back in my grade school days!!

Justiene said...

So is anonymous saying there is a national pot day?? Cuz would that day be like 4/20 and do you have to smoke it all that day so you dont get arrested the next day for having it...:)

delilah said...

I think "anonymous" was being funny. I don't know.