Saturday, January 14, 2006

Tag...You're It.

One day I was searching other blogs. I tried my name, my maiden name, Vermilion, names of some old friends, etc... I really didn't find anything interesting. Then I typed in Akron. I just wanted to see if anyone had a blog about Akron. That is where I found Pho. He is a political blogger. I enjoy politics, especially anything local...hence, my WNIR fascination. So, I have been reading Pho's blog when I get a chance. A couple of days ago he had a post about "Intelegient Design" in public schools. I left a comment (of course). I noticed he listed my blog on his blog (Thank you Pho) and now he did this tag thing and tagged me. I guess it is some blogger game. Either way, here it is.

1. go to your archive
2. find the 23rd post
3. find the 5th sentence
4. post the text of the sentence in a blog entry along with these instructions
5. tag 5 other people


My sentence is something so typical of me...

Can you you believe that?

Here is who I am tagging.

Toys R Us Kid(s)
isunshine
Applehead
Cousin Kelly
Justiene

I was thinking that several of you don't have a 23rd post yet so I guess you can do your first post instead. Everyone will be checking your blog so do it soon. Don't tag me back. I won't do it again.

I plan to have a real post today sometime so check back.

dm

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hi Delilah - I tagged Pho, since I had been tagged by my friend Mac (who blogs at www.stonesinthefield.blogspot.com). I also think I've been tagged only once or twice before and I actually googled "meme" because I'd never heard the word before a few months ago!

Yeah, it's kind of a blogger game. I'm glad Pho obliged - it's true, you never know if people feel put upon or not to do them.

But isn't it wild how what the meme reveals often goes right to the core of who you are or what you think!?

Have a good weekend.