Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My Baby Girl...

started crawling yesterday. She had been attempting to crawl for the last week or so and yesterday she just took off. I am in trouble. She is a very determined little girl. So I needed to get Jude to bed and read him a book. I put Elise in the crib so she could play and not get away. When I walked into her room, she was standing in the crib, holding on to the side. I hadn't lowered the mattress...why should I??? She is still a little baby. And two milestones on ONE DAY? Well, I did lower the mattress but I did leave the bumper in the crib. She likes to sleep up against it. I think it is warm and she feels secure.

I don't blog much about Elise because she is really the best baby ever. She sleeps through the night, barely cries, plays, is on a schedule, eats with no problems and is just a great baby. She is really a daddy's girl. It is cute. She says Da Da. She can blow kisses but this week-end I tried and tried to get her to do it and she never did...little booger. Jude is still like that...never wants to perform for me. Aren't kids funny.

Well, Elise is really small for her age. She is healthy just small. It is hard for me to accept her growing up because she is so small. She is too little to be crawling and trying to stand up. AND...she is still just a baby. She is only 7 1/2 months old. I think I am in trouble.

Have a great day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She still is a baby, but not for long! Time for another! :)
Stephanie

toys r us kid(s) said...

I think Elise takes after her mom in a lot of ways!

Justiene said...

Wow, I can't believe she is doing all those things. She is getting to be just like her mom. And I have news for you she will always be your baby girl, even if she is 23 and not living at home, especially to her dad.