Friday, January 13, 2006

Searching for....My Blog!

Okay, I don't really have time to type a real post but I wanted to share something with you. I have this thing on my blog where I can see how many people visit my site and it tells information like where the people are etc... Well, it has this cool thing where you can see how people were referred to your blog. Most of mine are listed as "unknown" because most of you go directly to my blog from your bookmarks or you just type it in. If someone were to come across my profile and then decide they wanted to read my blog it I could click on the referral thing and it will take me to my profile. Well, with all that said...I have noticed in the past few days there have been at least one or two per day of referrals that come from Google searches for Crystal Meth Recipes. A while back I wrote a big post about Meth and now these tweekers are looking on my blog for a recipe. Isn't that something. One day someone was referred through a search for Howie Chizak. Isn't that funny. I just thought the irony was funny.

Have a good night. I will post tommorow.

delilah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How hilarious!!

Aren't you the popular one!!

Brad.

Justiene said...

Oh talk about confustion, I bet the F.B.I's watching your site now... :)