Sunday, February 05, 2006

Geocaching in Kent...

Last week Jake and I took the kids out geocaching. It was a beautiful, warm, sunny day. Taking the kids is a lot of work. So we decided we would have a "date" day the following Saturday (yesterday). We hired a babysitter and spent the day geocaching (well 3 hours). I wasn't that thrilled when I woke up to see it was cold (38) and raining. Jake was still excited about going. So we went, in the rain. It was fun. We found 10 caches, one white jeep and one travel bug. It was a good day. We had planned to go to this little restraunt, The Zepher for lunch. It is still there but it is a bar now and was closed during the day. Poo. So, we went to Ray's Place. The whole day reminded me of SO MANY things. I lived in Kent of 2 years and I had a lot of fun. I was thinking I might start posting my Kent Memories on Saturdays. I think you guys would enjoy my stories about college life. They are as crazy as the rest of my stories. Some are even crazier.

No comments: