Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Is Anything Sacred?

Several people have said to me..."Your life is an open book in your blog, you just write about everything." And even more people have said..."oh great, now she will write that in her blog." Isn't that funny. If you are wondering if anything is sacred, I do have my boundries. Last week I wrote a very long post about politics and erased it all before I offended everyone I know. Ha ha. Some stuff just isn't blog worthy. I've had a few subjects brewing in my mind lately and I just haven't had the guts to write about them. Sounds funny coming from me, eh? I sometimes think by stating the obvious, I get myself in trouble. It bothers people. Even if it is something they know is true...they don't want other people to acknowledge it. Denial is a powerful tool.

Either way, if you are part of my life you will eventually end up in my blog. That doesn't mean I am going to write something bad about you or get a laugh at your expense. I am not cruel. I am just like to share my life experiences. That's my nature. So please don't be offended.

2 comments:

Stephanie Appleton said...

Oh you are such a mover/influencer! This post is classic! That is just you! Let's pick some weekends in late April/May to get together with Caroline!

delilah said...

Man, I hate to be so predictable. We definately have to pick a date...Easter is the 3rd week-end of April so maybe early May?