Monday, February 27, 2006

The Polish Guy....

I dated this guy from Poland. He told the best Polish jokes. Isn't that some sort of joke? A Polish guy telling Polish jokes. Get it? It just fits the stereotype. He was very smart though. We had a lot of fun. He was so entertained by the Americans. It didn't work out between us. Oh well. He is an accountant. Lives in Detroit. Married a cute mexican girl. I ran into his brother a few months ago (Pavel). He looks just like him (only with muscles). I was in shock. He grew up to be a good looking guy...not like the pimply, angst ridden teen ager he was when I dated his brother.

That's it for ex-men Monday.

3 comments:

delilah said...

So, I recieved a comment for this post in my email but not on the blog??? What is going on?

Anonymous said...

So what happened to the polish guy?? get tired of all his jokes!!

:)

delilah said...

He moved to Detroit for a job. We had only been dating for 5 months at that point. Not long enough for me to follow him but I liked him enough I wanted to see where things were going to go. He decided he didn't want the trouble after just one week. That was okay. I was devistated at the time but obviously we weren't meant to be. He was a lot of fun but he was the least romanitic guy I ever met. He was very practical. I am not that practical most of the time. We were very different. He was a very classy guy. I learned a few things from him.