Friday, February 24, 2006

Haircut....Finally!!!

After a month of bad hair days I finally decided to do something drastic. Today I got 5 inches cut off my hair! It still touches my shoulders. I had some layers put in so in some parts I had 7-8 inches cut off. It looks and feels so much better. Jake didn't want me to cut it because I guess men are supposed to like long hair but I think when he sees it he will agree it was the right move.

I am feeling better...not 100% yet. Going to the grocery store and salon pretty much wore me out. My voice is about 50% and I sound "sultry" (as one person described). I think I sound like a man, pretending to be a woman. I will be back to work on Monday...hopefully as good as new. If it wasn't for the being sick part, it was nice to be home all week. I think the kids have liked having us both here. There seems to be less attention getting behaviors! I just have to hold out until the end of May! Then I can be a stay at home mom again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi this is jordan i like your blog love you bye