Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Inbox: New Blog...

I love it when I open my email and I see a message titled "new blog". It has happened several times lately. Yesterday my sister-in-law started a blog. You will have to check it out. Now we are just waiting on Linda. She had mentioned before that she might start one....it won't be long.

As for my other blog links. I know some people don't post that often...I keep them on "just in case". If you haven't checked out some of the new one's you should. Jackie's, Correction G (just hysterical) and Papaw Miller's! Make sure you leave comments.

Blogspot is still having some issue's. I noticed I couldn't leave a comment on Amy's blog today and yesterday someone told me they left a comment on mine that disappeared! If that happens just post it again. Hopefully this will all work out soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling a little pressure here - but everything in it's time.

Linda