Thursday, February 09, 2006

Nothing Much to Say...

I tried to clean the house yesterday. While my attention was diverted Jude took all of his toys (well the ones we haven't put in the basement) and put them in a pile. Including his HUGE Little Tikes Work Bench. I am not sure how he got that thing on the pile but he did. His friend Logan was over but I am still baffled as to how they managed it. Jude loves to make piles. He has done this since he learned to walk. He sometimes says, Mom...I'm gonna make a mess, Ok? Either way, it seems as soon as I get one mess under control I have another one to clean up. If I was rich I'd pay someone to clean my house. I'd probably still shop at Aldi's and shop sales but I would pay for a housekeeper. Money well spent. I am not good at keeping everything in order and going smoothly. Especially when it comes to Jude and his piles.

Mary, the woman who has Monet emailed me last week to ask me some questions about him. She is having some problems with him that we did not have but I think the issues are basically about his schedule. Ether way, Jude has been talking about Monet for the last month. He said it is time to get him back. It has been 5 months. I can't believe time went that fast. And I can't believe Jude still remembers him. Someone once told me that a dog will remember you and your scent for 6 months. That seems like a long time.

4 comments:

Papaw said...

Solution: See my post! I'm not sure that would work though. It sure is nice to send the grand kids back home. The other problem is that Kellen loves to rearrange everything. Put Kellen and Jude together and I'd never find anything again. It's hard enough to keep up wih my own lack of organization. Kellen has rearranged my work bench at least a dozen times which I don't mind since I've never gotten it organized in the first place. Actually I get a kick out of it and I think it is good for him. If i could just get him to leave the tools in the workshop aka semi trailer.

Papaw said...

oops my comment about keeping the grand kids is on a comment i made to Jake.

delilah said...

Funny, I think Jude is so much like Kellen (rearranges things, asks 10,000 questions about everything, corrects me, drama king....). I was already wondering what the two of them will be like together in a couple of years. I think we are in trouble. I remember taking Kellen to that class I used to teach at Riverwood Chapel. He spent the entire time rearranging the chairs. He was Jude's age then!

I don't think I will be leaving the kids there full time but maybe for a day or two in the spring. Well, Jude not Elise. She'd miss her mom too much.

Anonymous said...

You have to tell me how you have time to post blogs at 7:00 in the morning with two kids..

Logan sure had a great time w/jude
the other night.