Friday, February 03, 2006

Lists and Random Facts...

Books I am currently reading.
1. "Cure for the Common Life" by Max Lucado
2. "The Nanny Diaries" by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
3. "A Case for Marriage" by Linda Waite and Maggie Gallagher (reading this for work)

Jude's favorite lines.
1. "You're not my BLOSS." I think he has blog and boss mixed up.
2. "Mom, are you talkin' yerself?" He says this 10x's a day.
3. "It's my turn to watch T.V."
4. "I want some pink milk."
5. He only used this one once but it is funny. Molly (the cat) had swatted at him because he was annoying her. Imagine him saying this with his face crinkled up and his lip sticking out.
"Mauwy beat me up." Classic.

Jake's Favorite Cereal
1. Frosted Mini Wheats
2. Lucky Charms
3. Life
(List Subject to Change)

Funny questions students asked me this week.
1. Are you old enough to teach this class?
2. Are your kids mixed? I guess she thought I had a little soul. That's cool.
3. Do you know what twerkin' is? It is a dance where the girl bends over, sticks her butt in the air and wiggles it on a boy (get it???).
4. Followed up by... Can you get public lice from twerkin'? Uh, yes you can.

By the way....those girls I thought were pregnant aren't. I was relieved (for a minute) until I found out they both already have babies. The one girl just turned 15 this week and has two kids! I thought they were pregnant by the way they acted when we talked about parenting. You can read so much from their body language and looks they give each other. If I had a child when I was 13, he would be turning 20 this year. The girl with 2 kids had hickies all over her neck this week. WHERE ARE HER PARENTS?????

Have a great Friday. Jake and I are having a date day tomorrow! I'm sure I will tell you about it later.

1 comment:

Jake said...

Actually..........
My favorite cereal is whatever is in the cabinet.