Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Mom to the Rescue...

I can't believe it is Wednesday. I am still sick. The kids are pretty much well again. But NOT me. I only have a little fever (99.7) but my throat hurts very bad. I don't want to talk. I don't want to eat or drink anything. Swallowing = Pain. I think I will go to the doctor and make sure this isn't strep.

I actually got up yesterday and did a few things. Took care of the kids and cooked Jake dinner. I was grouchy. I hate to sit down and waste a whole day doing NOTHING. It drives me crazy. My mom said even when I was a kid I would be sick and I'd lay around for a while, then I'd be up playing and she'd think I was better. Then the next time she looked around I'd be out again. I've never been one to sit still much. Have you noticed??????

Either way, my mom is coming today!!!!! Yeah. Mom to the Rescue. Or should I say Nana to the rescue. She can take care of the kids and I can sleep. I am making Heather's (a lady from church who just had a baby) meal for her today. Yikes. If she is lucky, my mom will be preparing it (she is a good cook). If not, she'll be getting take out. Sorry Ms. G. It will be better than sick delilah food.

Well, go have the best day of your life....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you have "help" on the way! Mom's are great when it comes to taking care of their "babies" (all 4 of you). Tell her I said hi, and the next time she leaves she had better call me first to get it cleared.

Hope you will be well real soon.

Aunt D.

Jake said...

Wait a minute. I'm not sick.

amyd76 said...

Mmmmm!! You're mom's such a good cook. Tell her that on her way back to Tennessee, she should definitely stop by here for some "rest". haha Tell your mom I said HI!!

Anonymous said...

Tell your mom that when she gets back to tennessee she need to take a trip to nashville and visit me too. lol mmmmmm food

G.