Thursday, February 23, 2006

Insomnia in a House FULL of People...

I took some NyQuil at 8:30 last night. I pretty much passed out on the couch. That stuff really knocks you out! I went to bed around 10:30ish. Apparently, the effect has worn off because I am WIDE awake. I am probably waking people up. I went to the kitchen for water. I opened the hall closet for more medication. I blew my nose. I flushed the toilet. Washed my hands. All very noisy things when one is trying to sleep. Now...I type. I am just waiting for the new dose to kick in so I can sleep without my face hurting again!

2 comments:

amyd76 said...

I feel your pain. I have the CRUD too. My head may actually explode. It's been building for a couple days and today...BAM...it's here. I am not showering this morning. I know...gross...but I can't imagine trying to dry and fix my hair right now. I'm going to try to leave a few minutes early so I can run to the store and get some meds to make it through the day, b/c after school I have to run back here, pick up Isabella, and go back to school. We have a black history celebration tonight. I don't think it is mandatory, but it is "strongly recommended" that we be there by the boss man. In other words, you'll be on "the list" if you're not. Have a good day. I hope you feel better.

Scott Piepho said...

J&E:

A quick (offtopic) reminder that you are invited to the inaugural session of Akron Meet the Bloggers tomorrow with Betty Sutton. Details here.