Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday Part 2

So, I am still sick and now I can't talk. My throat hurts so bad! I can't stand it. I have tried everything I know of (other than going to the doctor): hot tea, salt water, listerine, chloroseptic spray, cough drops, honey, chocolate (I did find at least one person that agreed it is a cure for everything - worth a try, eh?) etc.... Do you know me? I have to communicate. It is killing me. I had to whisper read Jude's book to him at bedtime. And it was still painful.

On another subject...there has been a lot of talk about MySpace.com in the news. There was a girl in California who was killed and it had something to do with myspace. I don't really know too much about it but today, since I was basically bedridden I decided to check out this MySpace.com. I started looking up people who I knew had their own MySpace. I found something awful. One guy I know was talking about committing suicide. He has plans to kill himself. He has actually planned out what he would do. All the training I have received would say THIS IS VERY SERIOUS! He is not just having suicidal ideation but he has a plan. He wants to hang himself. He did say he went to talk to a councilor today. I was happy to hear that but overall, disturbed, none the less.

I looked up people in my age range from my High School. I found some interesting stuff. Ex-boyfriends, old friends....I didn't leave any messages or anything. I am not into all that.

2 comments:

delilah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jake said...

I think this is the sickest I have seen Delilah other than the morning sickness she had with the kids. Although she doesn't look so good, she keeps trying to do stuff, can't keep her down.