Saturday, February 11, 2006

Happy 100th Post!!!!!!

Earlier when I posted I realized my next post (this one) is my 100th post! I am very excited. I want to give some of my new readers a chance to read some of my better posts and give those of you that have been loyal to go back and revisit some of my most popular entries! Here are the titles and links. Feel free to leave comments. Some of you were to shy to back then!

A couple of my early posts...still hysterical.
1. Rabbits
2. Praying for the Rabbits....

Stories about the Miller Family
3. A Miller Dream....Setting the Stage (Part 1)
4. A Miller Dream....West Virginia-Almost Heaven (Part 2)
5. A Miller Dream....Thanksgiving in the Woods (Part 3 the Final Chapter)
6. Is the Gag Reflex Hereditary?
7. The Thirteenth Day of Christmas...WARNING- Do not read while eating.

My thought provoking, controversial posts...
8. Toxic People
9. Happy Sacher Torte Day
10. Can Men & Women Be Friends? (a record 17 comments....I'd love to hear more!)

Miscellaneous Posts.
11. Sunday Evening Reflection (My personal favorite)
12. Jarhead (2nd most comments posted!)

Thank you for reading!!! Can't wait to write the next 100!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! So I got to your blog off Jacki's and can't stop reading!!
:-) I'll ask you in person tomorrow, but I just have to know...whatever happened to the rabbits??
:-) Suz