Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tired & Grouchy...

It has been a long week and I am worn out. I really can't pinpoint the exact cause but I am just over done this week. This will be Justiene's 5th night at our house. She is going to see the dishes piled up and laundry in baskets because I just can't seem to keep up. It really has not been bad having her here at all. Linda stayed over last night and even with 2 house guests we weren't overly crowded. I know Justiene is anxious to get her own place but we don't mind having her here at all. She is basically only sleeping here anyways.

Eric was here this evening. He went to leave after dinner and his car wouldn't start. He had run out of gas. Lucky for him Jake had a spare can of gasoline in the garage. I teased Eric about running so low. It seems like there is always something with him!

Either way this week has been blah. I've had bad hair, I have zits (don't most people grow out of that zit stage??????), my classes were blah, I have barely seen my husband and I think I gained 3 lbs.

Hopefully I will be back to my old spunky self soon. Until then....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well cheer up because we need the spunky Delilah for small group coming up. :)

Brad.

Anonymous said...

Well cheer up because we need the spunky Delilah for small group coming up. :)

Brad.

Jake said...

I am feeling the same as Delilah, I am pooped. Last week I was full of energy and able to get a lot of things done around the house. This week has been very hard for to get out of bed. I am so ready for April 17th, the day I am able start my new job. Boss please let me start earlier, like next Monday.
Part of the reason Delilah is so tired is because I have been a bad husband. I haven't been helping out around the house like I should.

Stephanie Appleton said...

I am glad to hear I am not the only one who feels blah. Of course I am very pregnant! I went to bed at 8:30 last night!

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

I still have zits too. It doen't make me happy. Jake isn't a bad husband, just lazy, I am too sometimes...

Papaw said...

You can't always be up! Take a break! You guys have been under a lot of stress. Keep up the good work!

Papaw said...

Come to God's country for a little R & R!

amyd76 said...

I have zits too. I thought I had grown out of them, but they're back!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll make you a deal...let's play "wife swap" and then we'll talk about "tired and grouchy" and if I have to tell you who this is we shouldn't be friends.